• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Comment

Heinz Big Soup of the Chicken and Vegetable variety had for lunch.

Comment

A visit to the old flat yielded up, among other things, one of two 2x2 Kallax units with drawer (top) and cupboard (bottom) insets. As expected, I can only get one in the car at a time, and that by putting the back seat down and taking out the luggage space roof thingy. But carrying one down and out to the car is a bit of a pain anyway, more because of bulk than weight, so I'm happy to leave the other one until tomorrow. In the meantime, I can do some unpacking and such at this end

And while I was over there, I popped across the side road to Iceland to stock up on frozen Greggs comestibles

Comment

A very enjoyable day pottering around, with some direction (no control) from Mr Fitz. Over 15,000 steps done, with 6km of that being meandering around Bradgate Park with The DogTW, who is now exhausted and ready for a big sleep on the drive home.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              A very enjoyable day pottering around, with some direction (no control) from Mr Fitz. Over 15,000 steps done, with 6km of that being meandering around Bradgate Park with The DogTW, who is now exhausted and ready for a big sleep on the drive home.
              Glad to hear The DogTW liked it! It's a good place for a meander

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Glad to hear The DogTW liked it! It's a good place for a meander
                I thought it was a spaniel?

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

I thought it was a spaniel?

Comment

Tea has been oniony chicken casserole with chips and peas, which was very nice indeed

Comment

Home again.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X