• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning!

It's cheering up a bit here. Mr C has taken himself and his bike off to the Peak District for a bit of cycling.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the best out of a workshop that suddenly had to split into different rooms.

I'll make it work somehow.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Does anyone know if the queues to get through airport customs and security have calmed down recently?

Will I have to turn up 6 hours before my flight time?
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Does anyone know if the queues to get through airport customs and security have calmed down recently?

It's much better now. Which airport?

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Where are you flying from?

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I've looked and decided that 3 hours should be plenty.

I'll take a book.

Comment

Manchester.

Comment

Actually I've check train times to get there and am going to risk 2hrs 35mins. I know how to live on the edge!

Comment

Manchester was always a risky airport due to the enthusiasm of the security staff to search pretty much every bag that passes through. Even in the before time people missed flights due to the terrible way they handled security.

Comment

Expense the cost of fast track Manchester Airport FastTrack | Skip The Security Queues
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Ooh, Ta!

And I'll be rigorous with my luggage, as little as I can get away with (I like the one-bag ethos).

Comment

Working...
                      X