• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om.

Odd, it didn't do the third one.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Still grey out with a slight chilly breeze, but it's OK; no scarf taken, and no need to use the woolly hat

Comment

Lunch: Scotch broth with multiseed bread

This was from the most recent batch of SB, which turned out particularly well for some reason

Comment

Friday afternoon and my left hand has decided to cut off the blood supply to my fingers. They're freezing
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            asfasdfadf

Good spot!

Comment

Just remembered I meant to put the mundane laundry on. Just a quick wash at this time of the evening

Comment

Finished watching Digging for Britain.

I'm a bit tired so I think I might get an early night as I have a pre-8am start for work tomorrow.

I really hope we finally go live with this business unit this weekend. Fed of dealing with this data set!

Comment

Tea: roast gammon, chips, fried eggs and beans. Lovely stuff

Accompanied by a full-length episode of The Repair Shop, of which I still have about ten minutes to go

Comment

TFBSZ
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

After The Repair Shop I was in two minds about what to do, but I decided to go for it and rewatch part 1 of The Beatles: Get Back. It's great, but my vague plan to then rewatch part two was scuppered by the fact that it's overwhelming to witness so much creativity crammed into so little time; ten days of genius crammed into under three hours is a lot

Also a good reminder that dithering isn't necessarily bad when you're trying to make something new, because they spent most of that time we saw dithering, and we only saw the highlights

So having decided I couldn't cope with part two, I then remembered that I recently rewatched Batman Begins and thus must now rewatch The Dark Knight; so I did. An excellent film

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X