• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Might listen to this later:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00hbdmj

It being mentioned in this morning's lecture on AI.

Elliot Automation, yet another company fecked up by GEC and Arnold Weinstock.
    It's sadly showing as unavailable but hopefully interest in it due to the AI lecture will result in it being re-released

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Cheers for the crappy bday posts!

Yeh, gonna pick up literal flop test later. Various people I know seem to be doing them regularly, can't say I ever have but they want them at karaoke now. Nothing improves your singing like sticking a thing in your throat just before.
      At least they're free, and if they're like my latest box, you don't even have to stick anything down your throat

It turns out that twirling a little stick around the tops of my nostrils for a while makes me sneeze quite a bit after, but that's preferable to gagging

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It's sadly showing as unavailable but hopefully interest in it due to the AI lecture will result in it being re-released
        5 & 6 appear to be there.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

5 & 6 appear to be there.
          1/3 of a job from the BBC!

Comment

Lunch: gammon toasties. Very nice

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Incorporating popping to the pharmacy to collect the monthly medicines, which I kept forgetting to do last week

Comment

Just finished work

The migration went well. But then most of the team are in the US and won't have noticed yet.

As usual, the part of the team that's in China failed to understand the concept of GMT or UK time and complained the system wasn't ready.

Comment

Following my pubic toothpaste inspection had to queue for about 15mins outside chemist to get me test kit. Stopped for a coffee and flapjack outside cafe next door and was sat chatting to an old bloke. Seems a very friendly village, got talking to the village drunk last time I went there.

PS Note these test kits are made in China. Hmmm. Was the virus a clever business venture?
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 15 December 2021, 19:35.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tea: one of those steak and caramelised onion burgers, in a sesame bun with sweet chilli sauce and fries. Delicious

Comment

Tonight's viewing started with another new Traffic Cops to go with dinner

And then Air Crash Investigation, concerning the 747-200 that fell to bits in midair because of a bodged repair made twenty-two years before

Finally: The Treasure of Abbot Thomas, the BBC's adaptation of M. R. James' ghost story from Christmas 1974. Pretty faithful to the original in the essential details

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X