• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up

Comment

Bah! Setting up Stripe on website almost done but now stuck cos there's a separate problem, emails not working at all. Not any code I've changed. Waiting for support to get back to me.

Oh well, go for me walk.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Roast beef butty for lunch

It's suddenly started raining quite heavily out

Comment

Doing some of the clothes laundry that I didn't get around to do doing at the weekend.

Dull meetings about I don't know what.

Much chocolate eaten because I'm bored.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Due to dithering, I only caught the tail end of what seems to have been quite a nice sunset

Comment

Recycling has been trundled.

Ents has been a bit of The Repair Shop and some radio programmes on BBC Sounds.

Comment

Tea has been the roast dinner I didn't make yesterday because I wasn't hungry enough after the fry-up: roast shoulder of lamb, with the bits one would expect

Lovely big shoulder, this one, so there should be plenty of Scotch broth coming later in the week

Comment

Telly was some Traffic Cops whilst dining, and then a couple of episodes of the rather more salubrious The Repair Shop

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all
                    CBS, etc, but King Billy out. Air temp was 3C at 7am, but there was frost on the roof of the cars and the grass was crunchy in places.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Blue sky, dry, chilly. Currently a nippy 4 degrees with a high of 11 later. Barometer up to 1000 mBar.

Woke up at about 0550 but quickly returned to sleep until my alarm went off. No nonsense dreams this time.

Today's Kantar diary fact is:
                      The 'Morris Worm', the first internet-distributed computer worm to gain mainstream media attention is launched 1988

Comment

Working...
                      X