• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mundane laundry done and clotheshorsed

Comment

Late breakfast has been two generously buttered toasted crumpets

Comment

It was raining earlier but not now.

It's the summer solstice and it is raining as usual.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yea olde jalopy has passed its MOT. The garage didn't even mention any little add-ons like windscreen wipers or bulbs!

Now to walk up there in the rain to collect. I'll wait a while and see if it eases off.

I popped out to the surgery (as it's just around the corner) to drop off my A&E discharge letter. I took the opportunity to also hand in the data sharing opt-out form.

Comment

Links are up
            Last edited by NickFitz; 21 June 2021, 14:58. Reason: Autocorrect…

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Yea olde jalopy has passed its MOT.

Comment

Oh, lunch has been a sausage roll

It was a medium rather than a large one, so I suspect I may be feeling a bit peckish again later in the afternoon

Comment

I've put a jacket potato in the oven for dinner later.

Lunch is undecided. I'm hungry but not sure what for.

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Didn't quite get the red ring yet; I mustn't have moved around very much today

Though the blue ring completed when I was shambling around getting my shoes and things ready to go out for the walk, so at least I've stood up enough times

Comment

Still feverish. Meh. Cooler here now though. Rainy week ahead, max 24C.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X