• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Comment

Just one more?

Comment

Risking a

EDIT

No risk at all. Woo!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Risking a

EDIT

No risk at all. Woo!

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The forecast shower has showered and it's now feeling decidedly chillier. I may have to close the living room window.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Risking a

EDIT

No risk at all. Woo!

Nice pali!

Comment

It's showered several times here, but it's holding off for the moment. Very windy though

Trying to decide whether to go shopping now and walk later, or walk first. I think I'll do the walk first; give Sainsbury's a chance to calm down, as they probably still get a bit of a homeward-bound rush at this time

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green and red rings closed

And recycling bin trundled

There was a light shower going on when I set out, but I had my warm coat with the hood so I chose to ignore it. Having trundled, off I went, and the rain stopped very quickly. A few spots now and then throughout, but nothing to even make me put my hood up again

And now I've decided not to bother with the shopping. I don't need very much at all when I think about it, so I might as well just pop up the Co-op as and when. Or maybe it'll be a bit drier tomorrow evening (though the forecast says not) and I could go then. But it's not important, so I may as well leave it, or maybe order online if there are any slots and I can think of enough stuff to buy to meet the delivery charge minimum.

Comment

Cheapskate delivery slot available for Saturday, late afternoon to early evening, so I went for it. One less thing to bother about

Very little meat though, as I really need to run down the stocks in the freezer

Comment

I need to sort out the trundling. I have recycling tat and real rubbish to shuffle to the top of the patio stairs.

Comment

Working...
                      X