• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Better log on I suppose, just in case he's early
    cover him, he's going in.............................................

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Normally a shortage of magnesium for me. I currently take vitamins & minerals including magnesium(I used to take it separately but added vitamin D so it was easy to just take one pill.

I very rarely suffer from cramps now.
      I take a magnesium tablet every day. But I only get cramp if I stretch out my right leg too much - and that's not always. And I can alleviate it pretty quickly by stretching the achilles tendon. I never get sinus headaches when visiting the UK - the air just gets too dry here in winter. I guess it's what you grew up with. I knew a guy who suffered terribly every time the atmospheric pressure changed. He'd grown up on the US plains where the pressure remains fairly constant for weeks.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Better log on I suppose, just in case he's early
        Well, that seemed to go well

I'd been warned the bloke tended to be very direct, but it really was a rapid fire round of questions on Python and Django like something out of a geek quiz show. Nice enough chap, but I get the impression he doesn't like wasting time on idle chitchat

He told me nobody else he'd interviewed had got the right answer to his final question, so he'd be interested to see if I did. After a bit of thinking out loud, I did

Just waiting to hear now; might be tonight, might be tomorrow

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

And while on said walk, the agent phoned again. It's one of those agency -> client -> client's client consultancy things, and apparently I've got the seal of approval from client, and now it just needs a person at client's client to sign off on it. She doesn't respond in the evenings, so it'll be tomorrow before things are definite, but it's looking good
          Last edited by NickFitz; 16 March 2021, 19:32.

Comment

And while on said walk, the agent phoned again. It's one of those agency -> client -> client's client consultancy things, and apparently I've got the seal of approval from client, and now it just needs a person at client's client to sign off on it. She doesn't respond in the evenings, so it'll be tomorrow before things are definite, but it's looking good

Comment

Superb news!

And good on her to not respond to work stuff of an evening. Sounds like someone with a sensible attitude towards work.

Oh, and what was the last question?

Comment

Dinner is chicken kiev and chips.

Comment

Dinner of champions: steak & kidney Pukka Pie, chips, peas and gravy

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Superb news!
                    Assuming she gives the right answer in the morning

And good on her to not respond to work stuff of an evening. Sounds like someone with a sensible attitude towards work.
                    Indeed

Oh, and what was the last question?
                    Which of the following is not a Django exception: FieldError, NoCookie, MiddlewareNotUsed, SuspiciousOperation

Comment

Which of the following is not a Django exception: FieldError, NoCookie, MiddlewareNotUsed, SuspiciousOperation

I am going to take a wild guess at NoCookie

Comment

Working...
                      X