• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    It's a sad sad day

My nan has decided to move to our house in Spain with my parents, which means she is cancelling her sky subscription, which means I can no longer leech onto it with SkyGo and have to pay for the football myself now
    She can take her SkyBox to Spain and have the Sat dish pointed to the same Satellite and run her internet connection through a UK VPN.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Probably waiting for the container-moving van to come, whereupon they'll pack the hole in it and take it away

Century!

Next stop is an om

Comment

Have we done todays date being:

Yet?
        We have now!

Comment

I hate computers...

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Have we done todays date being:

Yet?
            Nice pali, Gregorian calendar!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Someone has dropped off a gift for me. I need to find the caretaker to see if he can tell me who delivered it.
              I was wearing a balaclava. It's a clock. Not a bomb. Definetly a clock...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Probably waiting for the container-moving van to come, whereupon they'll pack the hole in it and take it away
                Century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I was wearing a balaclava. It's a clock. Not a bomb. Definetly a clock...
                  That means there's another parcel waiting for me somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

I hate computers...

If only you had a hole you could throw them into.

Comment

Just spent 3 hours trying to work out why something doesn't work.

Turns out implied column lengths can create problems when a slightly different database has to create indexes against them.

but a rather expensive server rather than a desktop.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X