• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And a light snow shower started around four minutes before I got back. Looking out of the window, I see it's now developed into a fairly heavy snow shower

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      And a light snow shower started around four minutes before I got back. Looking out of the window, I see it's now developed into a fairly heavy snow shower
      And then it became even heavier, and now it's stopped and the sun is out again

Comment

FFS why can't you find my account?

Still waiting 2 months after my energy supplier went bust for the new supplier to find my account details. I've never been a customer of theirs and my name combination is unique.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Conference from that place.

Grey-blond git - "Blah blah waffle waffle blah blah"

Old Scientist - "First slide, please" "
          "Data....line...direction..trending...down.."
          "Next slide, please"
          "...down...peak...down.."
          "Thank you to everyone..."
          "Next slide, please"
          "...down...reduction..."
          "Next slide, please"
          "...average...line..down..."
          "Final slide, please"
          "....down..trending.."

Grey-blond git - "Blah blah waffle waffle blah blah...questions"

Comment

Thank you for watching so I don't have to.

Comment

I've just ordered a nice birthday cake for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Thank you for watching so I don't have to.
                I'm listening.

The radio commentator gives massive sighs when the grey-blond git lies.

Comment

What's happened to DrS? There's been no update on his activities since this morning

I need to know what type of bread accompanied his scrambled egg and poached tomatoes. What is his Freecell score? Was it too cold to potch about in the shed?

Comment

I watched, at least as far as the questions after which there's no point watching as it's just unscripted waffle and lies, as opposed to the scripted ones

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      What's happened to DrS? There's been no update on his activities since this morning

I need to know what type of bread accompanied his scrambled egg and poached tomatoes. What is his Freecell score? Was it too cold to potch about in the shed?
                      Phew. Normal service has resumed, I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X