• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I think this US Capitol invasion was a good thing. At least Trump has accepted the result at last.
    I just wish Nancy Pelosi would stop drawing attention to him. He will be gone soon enough.

Comment

I just wish Nancy Pelosi would stop drawing attention to him. He will be gone soon enough.
      Will GOP split into two?

Comment

After cabinet resignations, no chance of 25th amendment being invoked.

Comment

After cabinet resignations, no chance of 25th amendment being invoked.
          Is the 27th amendment where an alien spaceship disappears up the presidents behind?

Comment

My ipad keeps showing me adverts for Aston Villa shirts. I have never searched for Aston Villa. And I hate football.

I detect a glitch in the matrix....

Comment

Sky news banging on about Her Markleness.

I recckon in 10 years Harry will deeply regret marrying her. PhilTheGreek will be proved right.

Comment

Cleaner coming today for first time today in 3 weeks.

Comment

Cleaner coming today for first time today in 3 weeks.
                  And today is black bin day. Recycling already collected and I de-trundled. un-trundled? in-trundled?

Comment

And today is black bin day. Recycling already collected and I de-trundled. un-trundled? in-trundled?
                    So I also did cat litter tray. Did I say I hate cats?

Comment

So I also did cat litter tray. Did I say I hate cats?
                      Not as much as I hate children though.

Comment

Working...
                      X