• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Watching bbc news. Bedforshire man manages to fall off motorcycle on a patch of horse manure despite the whole county being under water....
    wrong county, but anyway

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out and a bit damp-looking, but a balmy 8°C with air pressure of 1000mB actual, 1010mB adjusted

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        the pali
        Nice pali!

Comment

Laundry washed and hung up.

Finalising my Ocado order for Monday. It's possibly the most expensive order I've placed with them but it does contain three varieties of rum (for cocktails), wine for mulling, and a bottle of cognac. It seems my Surrey-based supplier of guinea fowl hasn't been doing their job as I've had to settle for a French one.

Comment

Lunch was chorizo and Very ripe Brie, on a toasted brown bun.
            with Earl Grey tea.
            very nice too.
            bored now.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              wrong county, but anyway
              Does your county passport not let you out?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Laundry washed and hung up.

Finalising my Ocado order for Monday. It's possibly the most expensive order I've placed with them but it does contain three varieties of rum (for cocktails), wine for mulling, and a bottle of cognac. It seems my Surrey-based supplier of guinea fowl hasn't been doing their job as I've had to settle for a French one.
                All socks in pairs?

What happened to your surrey-supplier? Did a MAMIL fight back and hit him with a diesel generator or summat?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  Lunch was chorizo and Very ripe Brie, on a toasted brown bun.
                  with Earl Grey tea.
                  very nice too.
                  bored now.
                  I would love boredom!

Just summoning up the energy to go for a walk.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    All socks in pairs?

What happened to your surrey-supplier? Did a MAMIL fight back and hit him with a diesel generator or summat?
                    All socks present and correct!

I was hoping that at least two could have been sourced, I believe there was ample opportunity a couple of months back.

Comment

Watching The Repair Shop, 2017 Christmas edition as it seems I'm too early for this year's.

Does anyone know when the Royal Institution Christmas lectures are airing?

Comment

Working...
                      X