• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Things have been rather fraught in sunny sarf herts recently.
    we're getting on top of it now though.

Last project delivered, no more budget, paid off till Dec 31st.
    kerCHINGGG!!

now retired for the third time

Comment

Walked around the block to post cards to my parents and brother as I won't be seeing them this weekend.

Lovely day out. Cool, sunny and dry with little wind.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        DrS! Can you please stop updating your first post of the day throughout the day? I keep missing your updates
        Er, no. HTH. It minimizes my post count.
        I keep your morning post in a separate tab now, to make it easier to see what you've been up to

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I keep your morning post in a separate tab now, to make it easier to see what you've been up to
          Maybe I need to turn on tab syncing in Firefox as I move between devices over the course of a day.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Morning all

kerCHINGGG!!

Enjoy your retirement (until March when you are fed up and someone offers you more work).
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Lunch: zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup, with wholemeal bread

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                Morning all

kerCHINGGG!!

Not retired think of it as putting your day rate up to stop the timewasters!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Enjoy your retirement (until March when you are fed up and someone offers you more work).
                  You obviously know me better than i might have hoped

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Not retired think of it as putting your day rate up to stop the timewasters!
                  Quite.

Comment

Just popped out the back and gave the car, which hasn't been used in nearly a week, a try. Started straight away with no evidence of struggling, which seems to confirm that it was a duff battery and not a parasitic drain

And while I was there, I trundled forth the recycling bin against the morrow - all the way out to the side road, as the recycling crew we've had the last few weeks have been failing to come into the back lane for them.

When I glanced inside to see how full it was, I noticed that at the top was a box for a "Disposable Vaginal Speculum", so somebody's been celebrating Christmas early

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      J....

When I glanced inside to see how full it was, I noticed that at the top was a box for a "Disposable Vaginal Speculum", so somebody's been celebrating Christmas early
                      From a female PoV, unless someone has a bit of a niche interest, there's nothing sexy about a speculum that could be considered celebratory.

Comment

Working...
                      X