• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have bad news for WTFH - you need to keep your guinea fowl and other birds inside Captive Birds in Britain Must Be Kept Indoors - Preloved UK
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I have bad news for WTFH - you need to keep your guinea fowl and other birds inside Captive Birds in Britain Must Be Kept Indoors - Preloved UK
      In the oven would be the safest place...

Comment

My cottage pie was satisfying enough.

I fancy something for pudding but don't really have anything to hand.

Now watching BBC Four - The Sound of TV with Neil Brand, Series 1, Episode 1 all about the iconic music in TV shows and the composers behind them.

Comment

Finished reading Put Out More Flags; very enjoyable

That made me think I should re-read the Sword of Honour trilogy next, but I can only find parts two and three at the moment; the first part is packed away somewhere, and not in any of the boxes I was easily able to check

But I found Rogue Male, which I was planning to re-read sometime, so there's that.

The soup is nearly ready; just going to reduce it a bit.

And exercise bicycling has just been done and the green ring thereby closed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            The soup is nearly ready; just going to reduce it a bit.
            Once the lid came off, it turned out it didn't need reducing - the consistency was just right. So a bowl of that has been had, along with some wholemeal bread, and very nice it was

Comment

And I forgot to mention that lunch was a jumbo frankfurter sandwiched in a bit of sesame bloomer, there being a lack of suitable hot dog rolls here too

Comment

Seven further large portions of soup divvied up and cooling

Comment

TV tonight was a bit of 24 Hours in A&E

And then I thought I'd just read a few pages of Rogue Male, having forgotten that it's extremely hard to stop reading it once you've started. Up to about page sixty now

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

I’m currently supposed to be skiing in Italy.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

Much rain overnight. It woke me up about 0340 and kept me awake such that I had to put the radio on as a distraction and heard the 0500 pips. I don't mind the sound of rain, and actually find it relaxing, it's all the dripping from various areas that vexes. So, I'm very tired this morning. I seriously considering making today a duvet day.

In current weather news, the ground is drying up and the sky is blue. Nice and bright at the moment. It's currently 10 degrees and will reach 12 later. It will remain sunny until about lunchtime when cloud cover takes over and the rain makes a reappearance.

Coffee is about to be made.

Comment

Working...
                      X