• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    There's more interest in my sofa bed but the challenge is transport.

I keep telling people to look at introductory offers with the likes of ZipCar or Ubeeqo, who do small vans too, as they can be very cost effective.
    It's why I put everything for sale on ebay - dealing with the general public is just painful.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      It's why I put everything for sale on ebay - dealing with the general public is just painful.
      Do the general public not use eBay?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Do the general public not use eBay?
        They do but I find ignoring the people that ask stupid questions makes thing so much easier. For instance selling the Dirty Spekulant 3080 video cards on Facebook results in lots of stupid questions I have to answer, on ebay you just tell them to put in an offer and the system will automatically reject the stupid ones.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Just been shopping and forgot to get raspberries. Samaritans will get a call soon.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Just been shopping and forgot to get raspberries. Samaritans will get a call soon.
            I have a wonderful cocktail recipe that uses raspberries.

Comment

Seems chilly out, and I think it might be starting to turn a bit foggy again

Looks like evening walks will be off the agenda for a while. Better drag the exercise bicycle out of its nest I suppose

Comment

The TV has gone! Hurray.

Dinner was double carbs - pizza and chips! Just a small thin crust thing, I hasten to add.

It's definitely chilly out. I might just leave my rubbish at the bottom of my stairs for the refuse redistribution engineers to pick up tomorrow.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

And the mundane laundry has been on the clotheshorse in front of the fire for a while now.

Comment

Watching BBC Four - Storyville, Locked In: Breaking the Silence this evening. Hard work, I don't think I could cope with being like that. I get pins and needles in my fingers as a migraine trigger and now I'm going to worry about this!

Comment

Now finished episode 6 of Valhalla.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X