• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinner - lamb ends with homemade mint sauce & veg.

ents the last massacre - worth a watch, what we did to love Stalin...

The execution - women fixing the beast of Birkenau - Humbling. I don't have the balls.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ

...this just in... one of the PODs will be Epsom Downs racecourse.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Apart from the winter of 1963 thing, tonight's televisual feast was the rest of Hospital to accompany the evening meal, and later, S1E6 of Bron/Broen (TV Episode 2011).

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Having watched the first two episodes, it's an interesting look at the decade. He's definitely a Thatcher sympathiser, despite his attempts at balance. Definitely has a straight, white male's view of what racial and sexual tolerance is.

Now watching MasterChef.
          I watched that and noticed it.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            TFBSZ

...this just in... one of the PODs will be Epsom Downs racecourse.
            You aren't suppose to tell us this.

Comment

News from BBC London - Steps are playing the O2 next November.

They must be broke.

Comment

I can't believe I get to watch Gavin Williamson doing the media rounds this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  News from BBC London - Steps are playing the O2 next November.

They must be broke.
                  Nope - it's how Steps have always made their money - they don't write their songs so never got royalties so were ahead of the game when the music industry's profit centre went from packaged music to touring.
                  Last edited by eek; 3 December 2020, 08:17.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Dark, dull, wet. I thought I was in the valleys for a moment . Then I realised it was just a sprinkling of a shower. Currently 6 degrees, forecast high of 7. Rain expected to last all day. Barometer has plummeted down to 998 mBar.

Another struggle to get out of bed this morning, feeling tired again. I did perk up as the day went on yesterday so hopefully the brain fog will soon lift.

Coffee #1 half drunk.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Nope - it's how Steps have always made their money - they don't write their songs so never got royalties so were ahead of the game when the music industry's profit centre went from packaged music to touring.
                      Yes - touring to make money. I still think SE's comment is still valid

Comment

Working...
                      X