• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Friday, I'm in Love...
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Morning all

It's dry out, so that's a good start. It's overcast and there does seem to be a bit of a stiff breeze. Unseasonably warm at 16 degrees but it won't get much warmer, up to 17 later. Unlikely to rain today. Barometer up a smidge to 1012 mBar.

First coffee has been made.
      Last edited by ladymuck; 31 October 2020, 09:02. Reason: misread the barometer

Comment

Morning all

Wet, very wet.

Grey, very grey.

Sunless.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dire.

Dreadful.

Pissed off.

Fed up now.

Friday.

Smalls in WM, out of WM, into TD.

Shirts in WM.

Oh deep & abiding joy.

Forgot to mention that it's 16.4 deg in here this morning.

1012 mbar and 67% RH.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 October 2020, 09:25.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Gordon Bennet. Can't The Funny Picture Thread state "No politics" as well as "keep it PG13" ?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey but dry, and mild for the time of year at 16°C

Going to rain later though, probably when I go shopping

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Another odd Google SV thing:

Google Maps

Mind you, not as odd as their image of a certain old bloke bent over fiddling with his van door. Not posting any pics of that. Anyone else here on Street View?

Another one on same road:

Google Maps
              I would suggest it's a corrupt memory card (or whatever they use to store the data)
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Gordon Bennet. Can't The Funny Picture Thread state "No politics" as well as "keep it PG13" ?
                Sorry, my bad.

It's not been the same since Greenlake left us.

Comment

It's mainly Dumbstick I'm moaning about,
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Freecell score: 84%

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt crust, yellow corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Shirts still in the TD awaiting the rough ironing after lunch.

Cottons still in the WM, due out in 15 minutes.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The bathmat is in the wash, because it's a constant round of entertainment here

Comment

Working...
                      X