• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by covbob View Post
    Right, I'm on my client laptop and logged into Teams - I must be working, right?
    It's annoying that you have to ensure the screensaver doesn't go on and the VPN disconnects you.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      It's annoying that you have to ensure the screensaver doesn't go on and the VPN disconnects you.
      Mouse jiggler is your friend! No installation required

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Thankfully no VPN required for most things here - and I have control over power and screensaver :-)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Links are up
            I still have an open tab with last week's to read.
            ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
            Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
              I still have an open tab with last week's to read.
              Plenty to see you through to next week then

Comment

Lunch has been corned beef butties, on wholemeal this time as I decided when shopping that I had enough sesame bloomer to see me through, then proceeded to eat it all over the weekend

Comment

There's a fat blonde clown on the wireless lying at us at the moment.

The wireless is in danger.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambed egg on Morrisons sunflower & pumpkinseed toast (thick crust), bramble jelly sandwich on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt crust, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The late morning has involved raking more stones out of the pile of crap down the garden and filling a pothole with the results.

This was encouraged by the scaffolders turning up at 10:30, giving me the get up & go to get up & went down the garden.

They've buggered off, presumably for lunch.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch: Ham and egg white rolls to remind me of the unhealthy sandwiches I sometimes use to eat for lunch pre-Covid.

Just pondering why someone needs to bring out a sockie to try and prove their point with someone in General.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Bedding wash on

It's just turned sunny out

Bit too late to warm the place up though

Comment

Working...
                      X