• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Tonight's major motion picture rewatch was The Meg (2018) which is silly nonsense from start to finish

After that, a not so major but more worthwhile motion picture rewatch: '71 (2014), of which I previously said:

and I stand by that. This came to my attention again because it appeared in "Included With Prime", and if you've paid your money for Amazon Prime, this is a very good way of benefiting thereby. A much better film than most of the crap I watch

Goodnight all
    I'll give that a miss.
    rather not be reminded of that period in my history, thanks.

Comment

Morning

Was sunny

Drew the curtains an hour later and it's grey

The leaves look magnificent though before they fall everywhere....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all
        grey
        overcast
        Damp
        Saturday
        nice lazy day today.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Morning all just been playing with an NF creation
          Somebody might think you mean National Front. Better to call him Fizzy Knickers as I do.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning all

Dry and bright out but overcast. Currently 14 degrees and the forecast high is 16. High chance of rain from 4pm onwards and overnight. Barometer down to 1002 mBar.

Got a few windows open to air the flat out a bit as I can't go out for a refreshing walk.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all

Dry and bright out but overcast. Currently 14 degrees and the forecast high is 16. High chance of rain from 4pm onwards and overnight. Barometer down to 1002 mBar.

Got a few windows open to air the flat out a bit as I can't go out for a refreshing walk.
              Don't you need any essentials?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Hello all

Grey and a bit dank here. The sun might be trying to burn through, but I can't tell. Not quite as dreary as some mornings this week but not pleasant.

Comment

Freecell score: 90%, running average 83% (83.48%).

Lunch: Heinz lentil <pfffft> soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich on same, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Still grey.

Still drizzly.

Still windy.

Still miserable.

Still banging & tapping next door.

Still fed up.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Don't you need any essentials?
                    I suppose I could pop to the Pharmacy for my favourite over the counter pain killers. I don't need any, as I already have a healthy stash, but they don't know that.

Technically, I'm in quarantine not lock down. Only a week to go!

My Dad called last night to check I was still healthy. He's still angry about my brother wanting to go to Czech. The tale gets worse! My brother has fibbed to his bosses about the couple of days off he's taking and said he's going to Devon for the weekend. He's essentially planning on breaking quarantine to go to work (he was furloughed and starts back on the 2nd). I told Dad to refuse to pick him from Stanstead (an opinion I know my Mum would support) but Dad freely admitted he's a softie and would never do that.

Comment

You should have paid Elon Musk a few million and gone to Mars instead. Mind you, who knows what viruses these Martians carry?
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X