• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, permie interview with Uni Just Up The Road done too.

Comment

Lunch is a baked potato. Went in at 8.30am.
      With: Butter, Cornish Quartz cheddar, coleslaw and caramelised onion relish
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust, thick), blackcurrant jam on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt bread, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Actually managed to enjoy said meal, which makes a pleasant change these days.

The rain seems to have changed to an indifferent drizzle.

A walk might be possible after 14:00 or so from the looks of it.

According to the wireless, the ERG govermint is in favour of beavers.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch suitable for a grey, damp day has been zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup, with wholemeal bread

Comment

Just discovered that ancient Saxa table salt in the cupboard over the sink has merrily deliquesced out of the container and into the plastic tray I had sufficient foresight to put it in.

It's rusted the steel bottom of the container & popped out through the cardboard bit.

In other other news, the maidenhair fern has offspring in the plant pot that lives on the sink drainer.

That's about 25 feet or more away from the pot the fern lives in by the front door.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Just discovered that ancient Saxa table salt in the cupboard over the sink has merrily deliquesced out of the container and into the plastic tray I had sufficient foresight to put it in.

It's rusted the steel bottom of the container & popped out through the cardboard bit.

In other other news, the maidenhair fern has offspring in the plant pot that lives on the sink drainer.

That's about 25 feet or more away from the pot the fern lives in by the front door.
              Mr Greenfingers.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Mr Greenfingers.
                The fern had more offspring until I nearly killed it by repainting the porch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  The fern had more offspring until I nearly killed it by repainting the porch.

I'd use a brush, but I suppose a fern gives a more natural finish.

Comment

I was taking more cuttings at the weekend.

4 x Brown Turkey Fig
                    4x Verbena

Comment

Actually heard from someone who knows what's going on at ClientCo - new leadership on the Septic side are putting on the pressure for their guys to deliver. The easiest fix was to pull my funding from the EU side and pass it over to them to get someone over there to help them.

Makes sense. At least they're not unhappy with the work I was doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X