• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walk walked in the quite pleasant sunshine.

Good to see that the council have started work repairing the blocked drains in the area.

I've only reported them for about 3 years.

I think it was the eruption of the pavement that finally gee-ed them up a bit.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Boiler serviced. House warm due to him cranking up the thermostat to 30C. It's 12C outside.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Boiler serviced. House warm due to him cranking up the thermostat to 30C. It's 12C outside.
        ah, - That boiler.
        I thought you were having a romantic lie in with the missus.

Comment

Quite sunny out now, though with a lot of cumuli getting in the way from time to time

Comment

Turned out nice here too

Comment

Just had some noodles for lunch.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's turned out nice here too. Bit breezy but sunny and dry.

Comment

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (other crust), blackcurrent jam sandwich x 2 on same, red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea (still much stronger & less bright than it has been recently from the previous batch).

Charged two clock "batteries" (i.e. single AA cells) this morning.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sun streaming in the office window, which makes it lovely and warm here. Outside on the patio it's crept up to 14C in the shade.

In horticultural news, the rose I bought from the discount aisle of a nursery in a tiny pot in August for £1 has half a dozen flowers on it. All it needed was a bit of TLC, feed and repotting.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Delicious and nutritious lunch of Scotch broth, with wholemeal bread

I'm pleased with the way this batch of broth turned out. It's very thick and tasty, mainly due to the several very large carrots and onions that needed using up when I made it

Comment

Working...
                      X