• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

All while watching a liar and charlatan reading out a statement which actually made some sense in parts, so must have been written by somebody else

Comment

Kimchi Chicken, aduki bean and lentil casserole for dejeuner. And good it was, too...(credit NickFitz). Pfft (credit Zeity, long may his lum reek).
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

fingers crossed
        Originally posted by eek View Post
        +1...
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        +2
        cheers all.

Comment

Tried the ham, pea and lentil soup for lunch, with a couple of bits of wholemeal bread

I reckon the peas could do with another hour or so, so I've left the slow cooker on. Might add a bit more water now there's room, and maybe a touch more freshly-ground black pepper

Comment

I reckon the peas could do with another hour or so, so I've left the slow cooker on. Might add a bit more water now there's room, and maybe a touch more freshly-ground black pepper
            OK, more boiling water poured in and seasoning added. Then I gave it a good stir, and with that done it's still the consistency of a very lumpy paste rather than the liquid form normally associated with soup

But it bears dilution well, so I'm still thinking I might get as many as ten decent portions out of it

Good job the freezer has a few gaps at the moment

Comment

Lunch was home made mackerel pate on toast.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Lunch was home made mackerel pate on toast.
                how do you make the mackerel?

Comment

That was odd.

My boiler just fired up which it should only do for heating and hot water. Took a look at the thermostat and it had the wrong time on it (4.30pm) but even then, the reading was higher than the minimum necessary for the heating to come on. While tinkering, it kept reverting to midnight. Despite the dead battery sign not being present, I thought a change of batteries may help.

4 x AA later, and a complete reprogramming of all the lost settings, it seems to be behaving. Will keep an eye on it to make sure that's all it was.

Comment

+2
                    +3.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Who do we know in Wales that might have an old TV? Internet: Old TV caused village broadband outages for 18 months - BBC News

Comment

Working...
                      X