• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smalls out of the TD and airing.

Shirts out of the TD, ironed, and airing.

Cottons still in the WM.

Gale: subsided slightly compared with earlier.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons wholemeal sunflower and spelt toast (non crust), red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, bramble jelly sandwich.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I've done some work! Crikey.

Waiting for HWMBO to finish playing some game on the Switch so we can take a wander round the corner to the shops.

Comment

Lunch was more of yesterday's herby chicken, tomato and lentil soup. Flavour developed well overnight in the fridge

Now I need to work out how to fit the remaining four portions into the freezer

Comment

Carrot & Parsnip soup + seeded bread.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

five pints and a packet of cheese and onion crisps 'hic'

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
              five pints and a packet of cheese and onion crisps 'hic'
              Proper Friday lunch!

Comment

Still windy here

Haven't seen much if anything of the threaded showers, though

And although at least one recycling bin still hasn't been emptied, I managed to collar one that had for us

Comment

98% / 75

HWMBO has made some very yummy aubergine fritters with a coriander, mint, and other stuff chutney as a pre dinner snack.

Comment

99% / 54bpm.

After a rather busy day, I am now going shopping

The only alternative is to do it tomorrow, and that would be even worse

Comment

Still windy.

Keep forget to shut doors so the wind randomly blows them close.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X