• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

I need to get out of bed but it sounds windy outside.....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

morning
      overcast
      grey
      windy
      TFIF

Comment

Morning all

Windy out but dry. Blue sky interspersed with fluffy white clouds scurrying along. Warm out, as I discovered while quickly trundling the recycling to the top of the stairs. Currently 20 degrees, forecast high of 23 with a low chance of rain but getting windier. Barometer down to 1000 mBar.

First coffee being drunk.

Today is my last opportunity to be productive (deadline day).

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          yeah Sting and WTFH in their posing pouches, the wold is never ready!
          the slaughtered lamb will never be the same.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day with a bit of sun breaking through now and then, mild at 19°C, occasional showers forecast; but very windy!

Comment

Morning all

TFIF, etc

A tad breezy out.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Grey with blue patches and a howling gale. Warm.

Crap nights sleep due to noise from the wind knocking bins and garden furniture over in the night.

1st coffee drunk, 2nd in progress, 3rd in planning stage, 4th being added as contingency.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I started work 90 mins ago and have spent the time completing mandatory trainings.

I am now Fire Safety and Workstation Safety trained.

No actual work done.

Second coffee on its way.

Comment

Some fun MS Flight Simulator glitches in this article: Microsoft Flight Simulator's terrain glitches are excellent places to visit | Rock Paper Shotgun

The Melbourne skyscraper happened because somebody accidentally tagged the building in OpenStreetMap as having 212 storeys; it was later corrected to the true figure of two storeys, but by then the Flight Sim developers had grabbed a dump of the data

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
                      the slaughtered lamb will never be the same.

I didn't mean to call you meatloaf Jack!

off to have a cold shower without Jenny Agutter!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X