• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Tequilla is a bad idea.

It's a terrible idea

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      It's a terrible idea
      one of the funniest nights I ever had was fuelled by tequila, though the hotel weren't impressed with some of my colleagues behaviour.

Breakfast was egg on potato cakes lunch was cheddar & pickle in oven muffins.

spent the morning dancing in the kitchen, picking blackcurrants & Gooseberries with the girls. I predict a crumble!

This afternoon finishing the wall and getting the shelves up.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Light lunch of a couple of rounds of toast

Proper Simpsonesque out there now

Comment

Just been fettling an old Admiral Fitzroy barometer which was coming unglued at the seams.

Once it's fettled it'll go on the wall in the porch, much as it did next door back in the day.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Tequilla is a bad idea.

It's a terrible idea
            But good tequila (or mezcal) is a great idea!

Comment

Considering doing a mattress flip. Last time was sideways, so this time will be lengthways, which is a bit more difficult

Comment

Considering doing a mattress flip. Last time was sideways, so this time will be lengthways, which is a bit more difficult
                Flipping done

Comment

Tea: Spag bol, orange segments stewed red gooseberries and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: HSB S3 E15: Moon Over Uranus: The Sequel" wherein Bobby Hill has a word with Sal Benedetto.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Flipping done
                    And having left the mattress to air for a bit, I've now made the bed

Comment

My mattress can only be flipped on one axis. It has some fancy pants topper built into it, you see.

Comment

Working...
                      X