• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

98%, 66

Comment

A neighbour got a deer recently and made some very tasty burgers from some of the off-cuts.
      They said they had a bone left if I'd like it for The Dog (tw), then left me a bag containing a hind leg.
      I cut it down into the three separate sections and am currently watching Millie chewing away on it.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        breakfast was a boiled egg and a slice of buttery wholemeal toast.
        and 80Cl of earl grey tea.
        finding enthusiasm in short supply today.
        anyone got any spare?
        Nope. Lacking round these parts too.

Comment

HWMBO's loaf turned out nice. That won't last long.

My doughnuts have been shaped and are now doing their second proving. They'll be ready to cook later when they pass the poke test.

Comment

A few pics of London wot I took recently (click on the word to go to the full size version):
            1. Wembley (30 miles away)

2. GPO Tower

3. Battersea & the Eye

4. And finally, looking South through Shoreham Gap (the Rampion Wind Farm is about 40 miles away in the English Channel)

Sorry about the poor quality - long lens, long distance and a bit of haze.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fish finger bap (white) with red sauce for lunch

Comment

sainsburys cornish pastie for lunch.
                with lashings of manly HP sauce.

Comment

Looking in the mirror, I suspect I’m going to resemble a pound shop Peter Stringfellow by the time the barber’s open again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Looking in the mirror, I suspect I’m going to resemble a pound shop Peter Stringfellow by the time the barber’s open again
                    again.
                    herr braun is your friend.
                    6mm all round.
                    job done.

Comment

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg (more like a cheese omelette today) on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), another portion of Sunday's rice pud (cold, yum), corner yogurt thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Some gardening done in preparation for making the lawn even fecking bigger than it already is.

Once I've recovered it'll be time for tea.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X