• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    Sounds like a complete disaster

Aeropress is good, but a pain when you have a number of coffees to make .

I trust your flashy one is still in operation
    The Neff appliance probably is still in operation, but it was built into the kitchen at our old house, hence Mrs LM buying the Tassimo.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      The Neff appliance probably is still in operation, but it was built into the kitchen at our old house, hence Mrs LM buying the Tassimo.

I've a KitchenAid machine. Built like a tank, does a great job. Would like a La Pavoni PHL (or Europiccola), but need a bigger kitchen and a bit of a redesign to do it right
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

i use a twelve quid kettle.

#bunchasnobbygits

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

#bunchasnobbygits
          Tesco Value kettle, £4 #notsnobby
          Married

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            I've a KitchenAid machine. Built like a tank, does a great job. Would like a La Pavoni PHL (or Europiccola), but need a bigger kitchen and a bit of a redesign to do it right
            My old machine was the previous model of this: Coffee machine Neff "C17KS61H0" - The Coffee Mate

Cost about a grand, massively disappointing on the milk side of things. Better off with a £300 set up with a kitchen top bean to cup machine with steamer.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

#bunchasnobbygits
              #feckinhipsters

Comment

This is the current version of mine. It cost my ex over £500 when he bought it for me for my birthday about 10 years ago. Still going strong. Makes a nice cuppa with a decent crema.

Magnifica S ECAM 22.110.B Bean to Cup coffee maker

Comment

Lunch: leek & potato soup, Morrisons wholemeal sunflower & spelt bread, bramble jelly sandwich, beetroot sandwich, yogurt, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Everything you never wanted to know about switches in gaming mice:

YouTube

Who'd have thunk it?

They're fitted with cheap chinese crap switches.

What a surprise.

Along with why the feck does a mouse require a 32 bit processor in the first place?
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch will be some of these sausage rolls

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Lunch will be some of these sausage rolls

Can I come round and visit?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X