• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All

Weather - grey, grim, 12 Degrees

Breakfast - Bran Flakes, Cheerios, Orange Juice, Coffee, Toast,

Hand Washes - 5

Covid19 Status - not affected

Daily Schedule - not much
    Last edited by AndyGarbs; 10 March 2020, 09:54.
    Married

Comment

Morning denizens

The rain completed its mission overnight. Now cloudy with frequent brief sunny spells, and a veritably summery 13°C

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Leg complained less when I staggered out of bed this morning.

Mending slowly but surely
        WlmS

Comment

In talking to the parentals at the weekend my mum mentioned how the local Sainsbury's was totally out of toilet roll
          Can't say I've seen any real changes to behaviour round here, supermarket seemed much as normal as did local NT place at weekend, crowded with old farts as usual.

Bloke did tell me on Sunday that bog paper had sold out when he went shopping. Can understand getting a couple of weeks worth of food in for self quarantine but how many rolls of bog paper do you need for 2 weeks? Can always wash yer bum in the shower anyway.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My internet is really slow this morning, has it caught the bug?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Bloke up a ladder outside my window

I hoped it might be something to do with sorting the damn windows out. Turns out he’s just clearing the guttering around the top of the bay. And looking from below, I don’t think it’s feasible to have a go at the paint round the sashes with a Stanley knife from his ladder; the top of the bay is so high, and triangles are so unaccommodating, that he’s too far away to reach all but the very top of the windows

Speaking of triangles, here’s 40,000 different mathematical definitions of the centre of a triangle: ENCYCLOPEDIA OF TRIANGLE CENTERS

Comment

In with the hoi polloi after another trip down town on the bus.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Leg complained less when I staggered out of bed this morning.
                It's complaining again.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Mending slowly but surely
                Maybe

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                WlmS
                Fingers crossed.

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Can't say I've seen any real changes to behaviour round here, supermarket seemed much as normal as did local NT place at weekend, crowded with old farts as usual.

Bloke did tell me on Sunday that bog paper had sold out when he went shopping. Can understand getting a couple of weeks worth of food in for self quarantine but how many rolls of bog paper do you need for 2 weeks? Can always wash yer bum in the shower anyway.
                Is that after squashing the turd down the plughole?

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                My internet is really slow this morning, has it caught the bug?
                Seems slow here too.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Turns out it’s the landlord up the ladder; he just came and borrowed my largest Philips screwdriver as he left his tools behind and the guttering has big screws

When he comes back up with it I’m going to broach the subject of the windows. I have no objection, in principle, to him taking grave risks to fix them

Comment

BEDROOM WINDOW OPENS!

Comment

Home again home again jiggety jig.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      BEDROOM WINDOW OPENS!
                      Yes, but will it close again?
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X