• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still sunny here, with small bits of white fluffiness hanging around

Comment

Just secured my ticket for the Boring Conference: Boring X Tickets, Sat 30 May 2020 at 10:30 | Eventbrite

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Just secured my ticket for the Boring Conference: Boring X Tickets, Sat 30 May 2020 at 10:30 | Eventbrite
        And the first batch has already sold out by the look of things!

I think the second batch goes on sale this time next week, but @boringconferenc (Twitter account names are one character too short) can tell you for sure

Comment

Ooh! Exciting!

Sorry, ooh! Boring!

I think I may come along if you don't mind?

Comment

And the first batch has already sold out by the look of things!

I think the second batch goes on sale this time next week, but @boringconferenc (Twitter account names are one character too short) can tell you for sure
            Dammit, you're right! I have signed up for alerts

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Ooh! Exciting!

Sorry, ooh! Boring!

I don’t control admissions, so there’s nothing I can do to stop you

Looks like the next batch of tickets go on sale next week, presumably 13:00 on Friday like this week. But you’ll have to be there on the dot to get one - this batch seem to have gone in a minute or so, and now there is much wailing and gnashing of teeth on Twitter

Comment

Ooh! Exciting!

Sorry, ooh! Boring!

Oops

Good job I didn't book a ticket.

As I went to put the event in my diary, I noticed that I'm in Oslo that weekend. Positioning ahead of my trip to Singapore in June.

Comment

I set up my calendar app to ping me with reminders on Mac, phone, and watch 24 hours before, two hours before, one hour before, and at the time. And I think I only just made it!

Comment

Oops

Good job I didn't book a ticket.

As I went to put the event in my diary, I noticed that I'm in Oslo that weekend. Positioning ahead of my trip to Singapore in June.

If I was you I’d cancel Oslo - Boring is much better at broadening the mind than foreign travel, and only a short walk from Holborn tube station

Comment

Just checked the car’s MOT status and it’s failed, then passed

One of the sidelights was bust apparently, so it failed on that, then they fixed it and it passed. As bulbs tend to go around a certain age, I should probably keep an eye on the others from now on as they’ll be likely to fail too

And there’s an advisory for a nail in the nearside rear tyre, which is extremely annoying as that’s the one with the spare on as of a few weeks ago

Comment

Working...
                      X