• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Lunch: poached tomato, scrambled egg on Morrisons multiseed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich, 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Still feeling a bit cold. Brrrr.
    Try a long walk to warm you up....

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Only but the finest organic filter coffee for myself and mrs qh.

Then I go and spoil it by adding cream and milk and sugar.

But it is lovely though.

qh
      Your coffee Mr Wolf, lots of sugar, lots of cream.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Genesis reunite for first tour in 13 years - BBC News

I am pleased it does not involve Steve Hackett or Peter Gabriel. Or I would have to go along.

I was there in 1982 the last time they did a gig together

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Knee still fine? Prepartions for summer events going well?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Bloke just went past with an open umbrella. Either he’s on his way to an audition for a roadworks sign, or the showers have arrived

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Bloke just went past with an open umbrella. Either he’s on his way to an audition for a roadworks sign, or the showers have arrived
                Or it is sunny and he has no parasol?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Or it is sunny and he has no parasol?
                  Not sunny

Just remembered Freeview changed its channels around in this region last night (part of the preparation for the 5G rollout, so I understand) so I’ve set the telly rescanning. Wonder which channels I won’t be able to get because of the incorrect filters on the external aerial after this?

The Australian Customs & Immigration Show still seems to work at any rate

Comment

Couple of Greggs sausage rolls (home-baked) for lunch

As it’s been a chilly few nights, I’m going to take the car for a charging run, assuming it starts - if it doesn’t, I think I’ll see about changing the battery myself.

And if it does, I’ll make an extra trip to Sainsbury’s for various things that add bulk and generally get in the way during a normal shop; foil, cleaning stuff, that kind of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Couple of Greggs sausage rolls (home-baked) for lunch

As it’s been a chilly few nights, I’m going to take the car for a charging run, assuming it starts - if it doesn’t, I think I’ll see about changing the battery myself.

And if it does, I’ll make an extra trip to Sainsbury’s for various things that add bulk and generally get in the way during a normal shop; foil, cleaning stuff, that kind of thing.
                      Is the foil for a hat?

Won't cleaning stuff be sold out?

Comment

Working...
                      X