• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouse for tea, with a couple of bits of bread. Very nice if you like that sort of thing, which I do

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Currently watching that Brian Cox (not the Hannibal Lector one) holding forth on BBC4 ().
      Or rather, about 18 minutes of it before the urge to watch something other than the grinning physicist became overwhelming.

About the time he started talking about Maxwell's Equations, which, as ever, were rendered in Heaviside's representation.

<hiatus>

Now it's Homeland.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 March 2020, 21:53.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Down to 3° out there and getting colder; there’ll be a frost tonight. But because of the clear sky, Orion is looking good and there’s a nice moon, approaching its first quarter, a bit to the west of him

Comment

Now watching:

Legends of the Lost with Megan Fox (TV Mini-Series 2018) - IMDb

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 March 2020, 22:34.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Much binging on Forbrydelsen tonight: S1E14, S1E15, S1E16, and S1E17. I would have carried on, but I should probably get some sleep
            It appears my record was incomplete: I also watched S1E18 that night. And tonight finally brought S1 to a conclusion, with S1E19 and S1E20

Goodnight all

Comment

Dry but signs of dampness from overnight rain. Overcast. Dark. Apparently 4 degrees but not feeling too cold. A light breeze.

Comment

Morning all!

Daily Report
                ########

Location - Worcester

Weather - Dull and grey. No precipitation as yet. Fields still flooded, River Severn still very high. Russians still visiting on Thursday.
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                  Morning all!

Daily Report
                  ########

Location - Worcester

Weather - Dull and grey. No precipitation as yet. Fields still flooded, River Severn still very high. Russians still visiting on Thursday.
                  Will you take them to the squirrel lap-dancing club?

Comment

Despite being very cold, wet and slippery on the roads, I made it in without accident.

And I don't have Corona yet. Well if I do, there are no symptoms.

Comment

Morning All

Weather - Frosty, Blue Sky, 0 Degrees
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X