• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HWMBO has reported a short sharp deluge at home. Wind is up at ClientCo but no sign of rain yet.

For some reason, SITA want to talk to me about a service improvement job...

Comment

I may have to go into the attic shortly to empty the buckets.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch. Haven’t had them in a while; very nice

Comment

About 2l collected and poured away.

If the rain keeps up, I suspect the spring under the house will open up. It's bad enough that our attic may appear on maps soon as a feeder source for the Tillingbourne
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Suitable organisers for the Christmas party have been identified for both this year (NLUK) and next year (WTFH).

That should teach people not to provide openings when trying to trick LM into organising it..
            The number of times I did that and got away with it. Phew!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Nothing - we needed volunteers and both foolishly posted things that gave me something to grab hold of.

Plus it's hardly hard work booking a table for 10 or so in June for Friday December 11th.
              Clearly you have never organized a meet up! Its time to pop your cherry......

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                4 already tonight.
                why do people stay there? - it's like the midwich cuckoos, without the aliens.

i've seen a lower body count in a war film.
                I send all my ex-wives there.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  I think I'll start on that once ST is done & dusted.

Let's be careful out there.

Then again there's the NYPD Blue boxset as well.

And The X Files, and Millennium and Bab5 and Roswell.

Not to mention 24.

So that 7 + 11 + 9 + 3 + 5 + 3 + 8.

Stone me, that's a lot of seasons.

And even more dvds and eps.

I may not live long enough.
                  You should see JUdge Judy! Gosh she is prolific. 24 seasons. With hundreds of episodes each.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    ContractorUK

Cork Turncoat

Racoon T Truck

This is much more fun than work!
                    How would you know?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Missed a phone call from the GP’s surgery earlier. I assumed something ominous must have shown up in last week’s blood tests

Just called them back, and they need to do one of the tests again because it got messed up somehow

I forgot to ask which one, but it’s not a fasting one so I suspect it's the potassium test that got messed up last year as well - the nurse told me when doing last year’s repeat test that the lab sometimes leaves them lying around for too long, which screws up the results.
                      Maybe when they tested the blood it was ape blood and they assumed they did something wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X