• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no fecking idea what S6 was about, or S5, or S4.

S3 was the last one with Damien Lewis & I remember bits of that, in particular the crane.

Which, it would appear, really is the way the Eyeranians hang people.

TFBSZ
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

No telly this evening, as I’ve been reading neurosurgeon Henry Marsh’s second book, Admissions.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all!

Little boy safely back from the wilds of Lancashire, he had a fantastic time - excellent facilities at the cub camp, underfloor heating in the dorms!

We didn't have dorms in our day, we had a field, some tents and a fire! Although in later years (Ashworth Valley - of Mike Harding fame) we had outdoor washbasins and a toilet block!

Anyway, WFH today and tomorrow, it's dark outside.

Just seen some weather reports and flooding in South Wales, hope our South Wales Denizens are well. The North Wales contingent(Scouse Scourer) can look after themselves - although I think Scourer - pound for pound - is more accident prone than Diver!

Have a good day all!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Getting light ish in Manchester not too windy although apparently that could change.

Happy Mondays

Comment

Morning all

No current precipitation but it was precipitating about 10 minutes ago.

Sky blue in parts.

No apparent wind, though there may be a light breeze.

Next door garden now free of water.

Monday.

The telex machine has been cleaned of silt and looks far far too clean.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 February 2020, 08:47.

Comment

Morning all

A bit of blue sky up there!
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Sporadic cloud, little breeze, 5 degrees

Lunch - Pork Belly Adobo with Rice
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  No current precipitation but it was precipitating about 10 minutes ago.

Sky blue in parts.
                  That didn't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    HWMBO reported a while ago, before it got dark, that he could see blue skies.

I think he was on drugs at the time.
                    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      Just seen some weather reports and flooding in South Wales, hope our South Wales Denizens are well. The North Wales contingent(Scouse Scourer) can look after themselves - although I think Scourer - pound for pound - is more accident prone than Diver!

Have a good day all!
                      Diver is in his element with the floods. And all that water will probably mean he can't use circular saws - bonus....

Comment

Working...
                      X