• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    You're such a gentleman!!

See you Monday!!!

< xxxxxx big kiss xxxxx>
    I'll see you in my dreams before then Carling...

Comment

And with that I make it Pimms o'clock!
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        < xxxxxxx Big Kiss xxxxxxx> for you too!
        OI!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          There was a tricky manoeuvre involving disentangling the power leads of work & personal laptop. I decided that this could not be delegated to anybody else without the risk of me actually having to get off the couch, so I dealt with it myself.
          Lucky guy!

Hark! Here comes the first Friday teatime fire engine...
          Eh? Do you get a lot of fire engines on a Friday? (or is it your power cables burning?)

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
            I've got another hour to do at the codeface - how demeaning.
            On a Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              And with that I make it Pimms o'clock!
              Superb! I get told constantly that it's only for the summer and punting etc.

Comment

Soon be just me and Carling here...
                Not quite. I was putting the kettle on and got distracted by the dishwasher.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

On a Friday?
                  Yeah - there's no smiley for slave.

Client has got a go-live coming up, and I can't just ditch stuff or we have to use the offshore Borg and then there's no turning back - I'll end up losing onshore contractors and we can't have that, can we?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Not quite. I was putting the kettle on and got distracted by the dishwasher.
                    What, she wanted a cuppa too?

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                      What, she wanted a cuppa too?
                      Spot on!
                      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Working...
                      X