• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tay, as a Kiwi are you sure they just didn't go baa!
    Close.... when I started ot get involved they basically said Bah Humbug.

I was only 21, they were both stunners.... all was going great.... until it turns out I was just an excuse for them to be brave enough to try out the lesbian side of things...

Wasnt a total washout though, I had 'fun enough' to get a good nights sleep as they carried on till the morning.

They started dating.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      have you ever done a threesome?

More than once....

Comment

Meanwhile, more exciting news about my car

Although they hadn't noticed it when doing the MOT, it turns out the petrol tank has a leak

This probably explains why it's been smelling a bit of petrol after being left standing during the week in the hotel car park. It also means that I've been starting my motorway journeys with a petrol leak streaming out merrily behind me, given that I fill up at the Sainsbury's by the motorway junction

The end result is that the welding chap seems to think it makes more sense to fix the petrol leak before he gets underneath it and starts making sparks. This means that it won't be ready until Wednesday, so I'll have to take the train again next week

Still, I dare say it's worth it if it prevents us both going up in a ball of flame somewhere near Daventry

Comment

(Sorry Zeity, couldn't resist )
          Last edited by NickFitz; 23 November 2007, 13:43.

Comment

Quiet here with everybody at lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Oh, well spotted!

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Quiet here with everybody at lunch.
                I'm here, just lurking... where about in East Mids are you ?

Comment

Oh well its just me listening to some tunes and getting some jobs done..

Comment

very quiet
                    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      very quiet
                      Hi there Bear... you good ?

Comment

Working...
                      X