• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Deviant!
    Indeed!
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      I want one on my wrist but not sure if I wouldn't get the sack!
      There's a filthy joke where that is the punchline however...

... also wouldn't you be worried about it being apparent at interviews too?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Will endeavour to get photos at the Christmas party

Stop making me jealous

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          There's a filthy joke where that is the punchline however...

... also wouldn't you be worried about it being apparent at interviews too?
          Good point
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

the one on my hip you can only see if I've low slung jeans on... the other one you can only see if I am in a bikini or just my underwear - so no one would ever know. When I went to get it done the fella was like, there is no way you're having this done - you're so not the kind of person I get in here... I like to think it's a bit of me that people wouldn't expect and I like it!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

the one on my hip you can only see if I've low slung jeans on... the other one you can only see if I am in a bikini or just my underwear - so no one would ever know. When I went to get it done the fella was like, there is no way you're having this done - you're so not the kind of person I get in here... I like to think it's a bit of me that people wouldn't expect and I like it!
              So do I

Comment

It's kicked off in General

Moose has been banned - temporarily

Comment

You say that now...

And to think, when I said ages ago that I didn't expect it would be there I was joking. Now, where's that link to the tattooing school?
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

What designs are they ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      What designs are they ?
                      Got a celtic symbol on my hip and stars on my leg...
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X