• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last major design change, also at the insistence of General LeMay, was a switch from the B-47 style tandem seating to a more conventional side-by-side noddypit which increased the effectiveness of the copilot and reduced crew fatigue.[19] Both XB-52 prototypes would feature the original tandem seating arrangement with a framed bubble-type canopy.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      23000!!!!
      congratulations discostu!

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
        congratulations discostu!
        Thanks We were expecting you or Faqqer to jump in at the last minute!
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I've started a poll in General to outlaw copying and pasting in TPD. I propose restricting it to original drivel only.
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

wanted to but was dressing the kids.

Comment

not far now and troll will reach 1000 tpd's

Comment

I'm sad to say the proposed change may hit Troll more than most
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i like doing tpd surfing though. google the next number in tpd, select a website from the results and then paste the opening page from that website. from that paste select a word or words and google them, select a website from the results and then paste the page from that website etc. etc.

each time highlight the words chosen and place a link to the web site.

Comment

Isn't it strange how one random thread has provided so much amusement to so many for so long
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

While others just drop off the bottom of the board
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X