• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should really pay someone to do it.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

But since I started contracting I seem to be reluctant to spend money.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

they have been used and abused so much that i can't really wear them in a business clothing type capacity.

Comment

Anyways, off shopping. More drivel from me later...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

yes - that is what i would do. i have installed radio's in a few cars of mine and they never either worked properly or looked quite right. i guess that goes for the cars as well as the radio's.

Comment

i used them to protect my hands whilst repainting the fences and sheds with woodprotectorstainstuff.

Comment

so even though they are still fur-lined, comfortable and intact they look like they belong to a bagman.

Comment

no disrespect to bagmen but they are not corportate contractor client relationship gloves. i was going to add anymore but they probably never were.
                  Last edited by DS23; 17 November 2007, 08:50.

Comment

'cos they is great fat ski gloves.

Comment

so i'm off to buy some today. and get some for the kids. unlike me they go through gloves at an alarming rate.

Comment

Working...
                      X