• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a good Sat night all

Comment

aye, what little is left of it.

Comment

time for bed said zebedee

Comment

Trouble at the brothel it seems

Comment

Two Police cars outside, a "gentleman" wittering at a Police officer (female) who looked as if she'd heard it all before and wasn't enjoying the repeat...

Comment

... and a rather beautiful young lady in a very short dress who really needs to realise that working as a prostitute in a vile dump like that is not her only option

Comment

Said brothel is not of the variety that accommodates "executives" seeking "light relief" from the stress and hassle of the daily grind (i.e. travelling sales reps who want to con themselves into thinking that they aren't just sad gits paying to get laid the moment they get away from the wife they can't stand any more, who can't stand them either, which is why they aren't getting any at home, and wouldn't enjoy it if they did.)

Comment

It's more the kind of place that drunken gangs of "men-in-their-twenties-who-still-think-of-theirselves-as-lads-out-on-the-lash" visit after spending the day watching some meaningless and irrelevant sporting event and then continuing to get drunk as a way of avoiding the horror of understanding the insignificance and general vileness of their laddish nature and of their own puny personality that is able to thrive only on the assumption that they have value because they behave in a manner acceptable to "the lads", no matter how rebarbative those lads' attitudes may be.

Comment

Very acerbic NF
                    But very true
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

I'm a man, with all the failings that implies, and I was turned on by the sight of that young lady in her skimpy attire. But I honestly don't believe that I could truly enjoy sexual congress with her on the basis of handing her a few quid (or even quite a few quid) up front.

But maybe that's just me.

Ho hum; time to stop thinking about the wretched existence of women who have to prostitute themselves and give the world a banana or three:

Comment

Working...
                      X