• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    And we're off.

Weekend starts here, folks!!

Lucky sod.... have a good one!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Just think, I could have turned that into about 40 posts if I'd tried.

If you tried you could have turned it into 103!

Slacker!
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Anyway, home time.

Byeeeeeeeee
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm off too, boys and girls - see you all tomorrow and here's hoping I have a smile on my face in the morning!!

Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I'm off too, boys and girls - see you all tomorrow and here's hoping I have a smile on my face in the morning!!

Meeting the squeeze tonight eh

Have a good evening

Comment

I need food.

Bye.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                I wonder how many of the kiddies will turn up for my CadStar class tomorrow.

The record, so far, is 3.

30% of a class of 10... doomed etc.
                CadStar... is that a relation of WordStar?

Ctrl-K-B to mark the start of a block, Ctrl-K-K to mark the end of a block, Ctrl-K-X to cut the marked block, Ctrl-K-C to copy the marked block and (strangely) Ctrl-K-S to save the document

Beats this new-fangled MS Word tench...

Comment

We are sooo close to 20000 now. Another few days and we'll be there...
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    We are sooo close to 20000 now. Another few days and we'll be there...
                    it might be time for another set of random wikipedia quotes
                    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                      it might be time for another set of random wikipedia quotes
                      Then again, time might be better spent waiting for other people to go the final mile then jump in at the last minute for the glory

Comment

Working...
                      X