• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they clearly realised that this was not a great idea because shortly after going through the same bowel relieving process as room 108 there was much discussion and laughter and then the sound of key being entered into my door!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      Hot ain't the word for it.

Just been playing some ZZ Top... finger (+spit) sizzled on the heatsink...

I think I need a bigger heatsink...
      Or you could attach one of your many fans...

Comment

thankfully the key didn't fit the lock. there was swearing, laughter and the sound of key being entered into other doors then more giggling as they went down the corridors hoping to get access to a room.

Comment

i should have done it earlier but kept hoping the sounds would die down.... but with enough activity to wake the dead going on in rooms 108 and 106 at 2.20am i resorted to pukka ear-plugs purchaed from boots at the airport.

Comment

Good morning all.

My train doesn't stop at Harrow, but the driver has taken to slowing right down to snails pace, so the oiks on the platform think it does. Anyone else experience this?

We on the train sit there looking out at their eager little faces as they position themselves to get on first and grab any remaining seats (fat chance), then at their confusion as the train picks up speed again.

Highlight of the journey, although most of them have learned now. Even if we did stop and the doors opened, they'd suspect it was a trick.

Comment

i activated the tv alarm, inserted said plugs and zzzzzz. damn those things work. i could feel the vibrations of doors being opened and closed but as for singing and conversations: nada. absolute zilch.
              Last edited by DS23; 19 October 2007, 10:05. Reason: can you hear a signer sing eh? eh? eh?

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                Good morning all.

My train doesn't stop at Harrow, but the driver has taken to slowing right down to snails pace, so the oiks on the platform think it does. Anyone else experience this?

We on the train sit there looking out at their eager little faces as they position themselves to get on first and grab any remaining seats (fat chance), then at their confusion as the train picks up speed again.

Highlight of the journey, although most of them have learned now. Even if we did stop and the doors opened, they'd suspect it was a trick.
                Wendigo is Reggie Perrin and I claim by £5 in luncheon vouchers.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

i had much amusement thismorning by making an enormous racket at 7am.

Comment

mind you for all i know they might have got up and left already - i couldn't hear a thing with those plugs in.

Comment

ancient joke alert:

why do so many chineese people live in harrow?

Comment

Working...
                      X