• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i worked in an old people home once. think i did a week or maybe two...

Comment

not sure if the students of today will find it so easy to pickup casual work
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

i spent a month or two working in an argos distribution warehouse as a picker. i actually quite liked it. most people worked as slowly as possible. i liked to work as fast as i could - rushing around flinging stuff into the trolleys and racing back to get another picking note and seeing the look of surprise in the offic when i asked for another note.

Comment

in view of all the highly skilled migrants already here

Comment

the management told me to slow down. well, that was red rag to a bull! so i sped up.

Comment

they thought they had the last laugh though - they took me off normals and put me on bulks. but i enjoyed that even more. same speed, bigger stuff.

Comment

i worked in a safari park for a few months...

Comment

I would try for a rugby/basketball approach to filling up the trolleys..........and probally last a week

Comment

done plenty of bar work too.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      i worked in a safari park for a few months...
                      that could be fun

Comment

Working...
                      X