• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Morning Bunk

Nice to see you becoming a TPD regular. How's things?
    Well, I'm coming to the end of my contract so I thought I should use my time productively

Was very misty and this morning. Couldn't see the other side of the river. Mind you, that's Fulham so probably a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
      Seems to be, I only just got here myself as well.. VF is manning the guard tower well though
      Somebody has to defend TPD from the threat of invasion from General
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Somebody has to defend TPD from the threat of invasion from General
        Good point well made. I'd have thought the giant alien lizard might have proved a reasonable guard dog, but he seems to be busy eating students again...
        Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Well, I'm coming to the end of my contract so I thought I should use my time productively
          Started looking around for another gig yet, or are you planning some time off?

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          Was very misty and this morning. Couldn't see the other side of the river. Mind you, that's Fulham so probably a good thing.
          Redditch was also resembling a scene from "The Fog" this morning. Alas many of the residents are just as scary.

Comment

Wednesday is a Quiet day... I don't usually see any of the little barstewards on a Wednesday.

Thursday makes up for it though.

Comment

Redditch was also resembling a scene from "The Fog" this morning. Alas many of the residents are just as scary.
              Ah.

John Houseman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
                Good point well made. I'd have thought the giant alien lizard might have proved a reasonable guard dog, but he seems to be busy eating students again...
                We should set him loose in General to turn it into something akin to Cloverfield.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                  Wednesday is a Quiet day... I don't usually see any of the little barstewards on a Wednesday.

Thursday makes up for it though.
                  Sports day today is it?
                  Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

We could be too soon old chum. See here.

Comment

I'm waiting until this one finishes before I start looking. That way I should have a bit of a break before/if the next one starts. And I'm off to the south of Spain for a few days in early Feb to thaw out a bit.

Comment

Working...
                      X