• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Shhhsh... only at weekends!
    I knew there was something different about you
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Wyh ins't htis ta eht tpo?
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Morning all

Yes! Hi Troll, missed you too

Working fingers to the bone because I have lost staff, and don't intend to replace them. Means that I have to work harder.
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

This place is really boring on the weekends
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Post something about foreigners... Daily Mail/Express are good sources... really gets the natives jumping up & down
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              I prefer the term "restful"... it's like the walk from Charing Cross to St Paul's at 9am on a Sunday.

(Hmm, no obvious "mellow" emoticon... speaks volumes about this place... )

Comment

fecking M25.... feck Grrrrrr gnash wail feck feckity feck spank:
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

BADGER
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    fecking M25.... feck Grrrrrr gnash wail feck feckity feck spank:
                    Morning Troll.

tulipe on the M25 comes with the territory I'm afraid. Up to June I had three years with various clients on the west side.

Having a rest now though.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
                      Morning Troll.

tulipe on the M25 comes with the territory I'm afraid. Up to June I had three years with various clients on the west side.

Having a rest now though.
                      Tube is not any better today, got "de-trained" and had to walk in the rain. I forgot why I loved London so much
                      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X