• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      And a tea cosy to keep said teapot warm.
      Did you knit it yourself ?
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        You will be unsurprised to learn that I use teapots... and leaf tea... And a tea cosy to keep said teapot warm.
        why of course you do - is it not de-rigeur for alien lizards?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          might let it get to 4000 and then retire this ID
          you can't get to ridge 4k and then not attempt to scale the godlike scarp!

Comment

project delayzzzzzz don't you just love them! i was all psyched up to create a new requirement doc this week and now it is all being re-evaluated (again).

Comment

looks like i'll be boning up on the next niche release instead. downloaded the manuals.. see how far i can get thisafternoon.

Comment

buit first there is the important matter of lunchtime!

Comment

i wonder what culinary joys we will encounter today.

Comment

something with rice... no, something with pasta! yes! pasta... hmmm i'm thinking bog standard spag bol as a likely candidate.

Comment

there will of course be a clear soup. there is always a clear soup.

Comment

Working...
                      X