• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did you never think to get a avatar?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

& do you know how to get the stats for top posters intpd... i've forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        used to be better when you could post images (were you around then?)
        yes and no. i lurked every now and then from 03 but didn't join up until last year and i think the images had just gone.

Comment

& do you know how to get the stats for top posters intpd... i've forgotten
          click on the total post count in the summary and a little pop-up of all posters apprears..

Comment

03 was the downturn wasn't it?

Comment

perhaps that could be a reward for achieving "godlike" status.. granted the trust & ability to post images.... that idea works for me... wonder if the mods would go for it
              er.. would you trust anyone in the top ten?

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                click on the total post count in the summary and a little pop-up of all posters apprears..
                Ta

Comment

03 was the downturn wasn't it?
                  was for me! then it just got worse hehe

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    You're still in pole position

Comment

did you never think to get a avatar?
                      not really. i turn them off. some are ok i suppose but i have never found anything that fits.

Comment

Working...
                      X