• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not done a lunch post for a while so seeing as I am having a late lunch today I thought I would share the details with you all:

Succulent roast chicken breast and slices of smokey Spanish chorizo with peppers, juicy tomato, mayonnaise and crispy leaf on tomato and basil bread.

Walkers Sensations Thai sweet chilli crisps.

Fanta (500ml).
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Kill Bill combined

FROM THE ITV WEBSITE......

Kill Bill bounces back

Movie-maker Quentin Tarantino is planning to re-release his Kill Bill movie saga as one complete film with an intermission.

The cult director plans to start work on merging Kill Bill: Vol. 1 and Kill Bill: Vol. 2 once the holiday season is over and hopes to release it in selected cinemas late next year.

He says, "I want to cut the whole movie together like one big epic with an intermission in the middle like a 60s film. It'll be coming out in theatres.

"I've been holding off because I've been working on it for so long that I just wanted a year off from Kill Bill and then I'll do the big supplementary DVD package."

Mmmmmm that's going to be a tricky one. Probably take him all of 30 seconds.
      I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Just got the new Amex Nectar card through the post - 6,000 free Nectar points the first time you use it. Just off to Sainsbury's to buy a packet of Polos then I'll cancel the card.

Comment

You need to get yourself one of these modern jobbies.....

Comment

Call that a telly? Now this is a proper telly...

Comment

No, not an EF41!!!

http://www.radiomuseum.org/tubes/tube_ef41.html

Comment

Too many posts which were non boob related. Please stop!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish
                  Too many posts which were non boob related. Please stop!
                  Love the zeitghost ramblings, but have to agree with Mr English here...
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Mmmmmmmm....... Boobies.......

Comment

Well still here I see - sho0uld I be proud of this thread I ask myself?
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X