• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy locomotion

Comment

And why have they never filled in that fscking gap at Bank station?
      Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
        Dunno - I used the Charing Cross branch

Comment

Finally.

FormerClientCorp failed to pay my invoice for April at the end of May, for some reason - I was getting a little concerned, as I was no longer there and the company was taken over last Friday (well, subject to OFT confirmation relating to competition stuff).

Chased them up, then heard nothing for a while. So I pounced on the relevant director when he was online on Y! Messenger last night

Just got an email from them confirming that it's scheduled for their mid-month payments run at the weekend

Comment

Glad to see it's not just me who sweats the final payment of a stint, the only month where you can't down tools if they don't play nice.
            Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Glad to see it's not just me who sweats the final payment of a stint, the only month where you can't down tools if they don't play nice.
              One more (partial) month to come after that... they're normally very good (they have shedloads of freelancers on the broadcasting side - presenters and such - so the system is geared up for such things).

I think this was just a case of them going for 28 days after they received the invoice (which was delayed due to the boss man being on holiday) when they should have stuck to 28 days from the invoice date. And as they only do two payment cycles a month, I got pushed into the next one.

Ho hum

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Finally.

FormerClientCorp failed to pay my invoice for April at the end of May, for some reason - I was getting a little concerned, as I was no longer there and the company was taken over last Friday (well, subject to OFT confirmation relating to competition stuff).

Chased them up, then heard nothing for a while. So I pounced on the relevant director when he was online on Y! Messenger last night

Just got an email from them confirming that it's scheduled for their mid-month payments run at the weekend

Comment

Population 1104
                  Revenues 252750 €

Unemployment 1 %
                  Transport 98 %
                  Criminality 1 %
                  Pollution 0 %

rank=193

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      BTW, don't Google for "2 girls 1 cup" either
                      So that is three - any more?

Comment

Working...
                      X