• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like we had the same Girlfirend
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

aha... hence n5gooner....

Her name was Louise... 5' 6", 36D, a rock climber with an amazing body.

She moved in with a car salesman in Surbiton.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Feck me 99 posts - who'd 'ave thought it?

Comment

I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
            well done...............

how about 250 posts now?
            SA says;
            Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

(whatever these are)

Comment

Well done chaps!!!

I am a little more ambitious than Gooner. I would like to see this thread take the record which is well over 1000 posts, but I cant honestly see it happening.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                Well done chaps!!!

I am a little more ambitious than Gooner. I would like to see this thread take the record which is well over 1000 posts, but I cant honestly see it happening.
                no but I was trying to "manage" the toops expectations. once we hit 250 then we go for 1000 - it wont happen today.....but prehaps but the end of the week.......
                SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  no but I was trying to "manage" the toops expectations. once we hit 250 then we go for 1000 - it wont happen today.....but prehaps but the end of the week.......
                  It has been my experience that it is better to state the final aim and then set smaller targets rather than constantly saying well done but we need a bit more. The later leads to an attitude of "no matter how hard we try we are never going to satisfy".

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
                    It has been my experience that it is better to state the final aim and then set smaller targets rather than constantly saying well done but we need a bit more. The later leads to an attitude of "no matter how hard we try we are never going to satisfy".
                    yes I guess it depends on the team.......still thats another few posts wasted.......lunch soon.......
                    SA says;

(whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                      yes I guess it depends on the team.......still thats another few posts wasted.......lunch soon.......
                      Just had mine, just junk food today, spicy hot dog in a baguette.

You still havent given us your review of bars, that could use a few posts one here, actualy we could all do a bit on our favourite places where we work.

What do you think?

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Working...
                      X