• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Old Site Relaunched for the 2004 Cruise / Car Show Season

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Site Relaunched for the 2004 Cruise / Car Show Season

yada yada yada yada

No blatant ads - says so on the front page

PoW - his entire site....

Re: Old Site Relaunched for the 2004 Cruise / Car Show Seaso

Sorry, don't get it. Where's the punchline?

Comment

But the CUK front page is packed with blatent ads.
      Your hypocrisy sickens me.

Righteously nauseated,
      tl:x

Comment

tl -he is spamming

pub105.ezboard.com/bcuk.s...le?gid=c0s

and look at recent posts, he seems to be trawling through ezboard sticking that on every site.

If someone wants to set out their wares they can post in business.

people who pay to advertise on cuk are supporting the bb. would you like the board to end up like usenet where every other post is spam ?

Personally I give more leeway to people who use the board. If they are new and their only post is spam...

If you have a problem complain to the CUK admins, the moderators are not part of cuk, we were asked to keep an eye on things - our powers are easily removed.

but no moderators would mean that the racist and/or abusive cr@p which crops up from time to time would be much more of a problem

See what Mr ScotsPine had to deal with this pm.

Comment

Re: tl -he is spamming

Mark,
          I wasn't being serious, just trying (unsuccessfully, as it transpires) to put the Light Relief back into the thread. Rest assured I'm not really sickened by your hypocrisy, of course you were right to clear the post, and I shall not be petitioning the 1922 committee for a vote of no confidence in your moderatorship. I do appreciate the difference between relevant, paid advertisements that support the site and pikey attempts to peddle the latest knob-enhancement treatment or whatever it was!

tl

Comment

fair enough

Tl

Fair enough, after seeing some of the activity this pm my tolerance level was low and the irony meter was disengaged. There have in the past been serious complaints along those lines.

Sorry for any excessive sense of humour failure.

As to the 1922 - sounds like they are going to be a bit busy...

Comment

what the hell is this tread actually about ??

Comment

Working...
              X